Applied onto leather or Vinyl,either with a sponge, spraying or both. EP provides a solid foundation onto which the dye is applied. Ideally you should have enough to apply two coats of EP and before the second application has dried it is advisable to apply at least one coat of dye.
- EP2 is not the same as BL7 Precoat.
- EP2 is the next level up from BL7 Precoat and available in much smaller quantities for when you only need a small amount for local repairs.
- Wipe or spray EP2 Adhesion onto the leather or vinyl’s surface and dry with a hairdryer.
- Two coats are recommended prior to dye application.
- 65ml-Two front seats with some left for other interior panels
- 100ml- Full interior
Available to ship worldwide.